PGP Clients, please feel free to print or save for your records.
Pridey Girl Petcare Client Agreement 1. Keys: Personal & Home Security - Pridey Girl Petcare™ requires that a house key be ready for pick up at the initial meet & greet. Should a key not be ready, there is a key pick up fee of ten dollars ($10). The fee will be charged for our time to both pick up and return of your key if Pridey Girl Petcare™ is not permitted to have your key on file. Due to insurance requirements we cannot pick-up or leave key(s) under your mat or hidden outside your residence.
2. For security reasons, please notify Pridey Girl Petcare™ if anyone else has keys to your home (i.e., housekeeper, landscaper, etc). For safety reasons, Pridey Girl Petcare™ will not enter your home if there is an unknown and unfamiliar person present inside.
3. The client hereby agrees and acknowledges that they shall indemnify and hold Pridey Girl Petcare™ harmless from any and all damages to their personal and real property caused by “acts of god and/or nature,” failure or leakage of plumbing, sewage, and/or electrical system(s), as well as accidents and/or damage to personal or real property caused by their pet(s), or damage or injury caused to their pets by unleashed ‘loose’ dogs or other unsecured aggressive or wild animals that might result while clients pet(s) are in the care of Pridey Girl Petcare™.
4. Client authorizes and agrees to reimburse Pridey Girl Petcare™ for all emergency veterinary care services as outlined on the “Veterinary Information and Release Form.” Pridey Girl Petcare™ is authorized to seek all reasonable emergency veterinary care as defined, and as limited by the amount authorized by client, on the Vet Information and Release Form, for Client’s pet(s) that are the subject of this Agreement.
5. In the event of severe weather, earthquakes, or other natural disasters occurring during the period of time that client’s pet is in the care of Pridey Girl Petcare™, Pridey Girl Petcare™ is expressly authorized to use its best judgment in rendering services called for herein, and caring for Client’s pet(s). Client shall hold Pridey Girl Petcare™ harmless and shall indemnify Pridey Girl Petcare™ against any loss should severe weather or natural disaster prevent or prohibit use of roads or access to clients pets.
6. All payments called for hereunder, shall be paid in full prior to any provision of services required hereunder. Payment(s) can be tendered by credit card or via PayPal, and shall be deposited in the possession of Pridey Girl Petcare™ prior to the first scheduled visit. If payment is not received prior to start of assignment, Pridey Girl Petcare™ will consider assignment cancelled and will not render services.
7. Business Hours and Holiday Exclusions – Our office hours are from 9 AM to 5 PM Monday through Friday all voice mails, texts, and emails received during or outside of business hours will be returned within one business day. We prefer text messaging during the day so we can respond when we are not with our four legged clients.
a) HOLIDAY EXCLUSIONS - The following holidays are not included in monthly plans, however, in order to provide consistent and excellent care for your pets, you may schedule care at the current surcharge (listed on our ‘Services and Rates’ list) on the following major holidays: New Year’s Eve, Memorial Day, Fourth of July, and Labor Day, Thanksgiving, Christmas Day, and New Year’s Day. Holiday surcharges apply to all services booked on the holidays listed and, for overnights, all serviced rendered on days that 'roll-over' into the holiday.
8. 24 Hour Cancellation Policy - If you cancel or change your appointment with less than 24 hours’ notice, you will be charged for 50% of the total of your booked services (some holiday reservations are completely nonrefundable). Client agrees to provide more than 24 hours’ notice in order to receive a credit and/or refund to his/her account.
9. Pridey Girl Petcare™, its employees and independent contractors, agree to provide the services stated in this contract in a reliable, caring and trustworthy manner. Client hereby expressly agrees and acknowledges that they waive all civil or administrative causes of action, claims, lawsuits, and all other civil remedies available to Client, as against Pridey Girl Petcare™ and its agents, in relation to or pertaining to the services provided by Pridey Girl Petcare™ pursuant to the terms, conditions and stipulations of this Agreement, except for those causes of action arising out of gross negligence or willful and wanton misconduct on the part of the pet sitter.
10. Secured Areas- it is the pet owner’s sole responsibility to pet-proof any areas of the home and/or property to which the pet(s) has access. This includes thoroughly inspecting fences, gates, latches, doors and other devices meant to keep pet(s) inside of or away from any areas your pet is not allowed access. Pridey Girl Petcare™ is not liable for any injuries pet(s) may sustain while in its own home/property.
11. Unsecured pets - Pridey Girl Petcare™ will not be held liable for free-roaming outdoor pet(s) in the event of illness, injury, loss or death. It is strongly advised that all pets wear an ID tag with a contact number and that they remain inside the home or confined for their own safety and welfare in your absence.
12. Client agrees that all pets are to have current vaccinations and licenses. Client expressly agrees and acknowledges that Client shall be solely liable for and shall pay, all costs and expenses incurred by any pet sitter and/or Pridey Girl Petcare™ employee performing services called for hereunder, if same is bitten or otherwise exposed to any disease or ailment from Client’s pet(s). If a dog has ever bitten or attacked a human or other animal, Pridey Girl Petcare™ reserves the right to refuse services.
13. Pridey Girl Petcare™ works as a team environment and our employees and independent contractors are assigned to provide services according to client and employee schedules, schedules may change at any time and employees be reassigned accordingly. Client authorizes Pridey Girl Petcare™ to arrange for qualified Pridey Girl Petcare™™ employees and independent contractors to provide the services set forth in this contract.
14. Visit times - Pet sit and dog walk visits fall within the following windows: morning visits are between 7:00 am and 10:00 am, midday visits are between 10:00 am and 2:00 pm, afternoon visits are between 2:00 pm and 5:00 pm, and evening visits are between 5:00 pm and 7:30 pm. Visits requested between 7:30 pm and 6:00 am will incur a surcharge.
15. ADDITIONAL TIME CHARGES- In the event that additional time is required to perform requested services or to clean up accidents, or we need to transport your pet to the veterinarian for emergency medical care client agrees to pay Pridey Girl Petcare™ for times based on current rates listed under Services and Rates, for a 60 minute visit.
16. Return Check Charge- Client agrees to pay all associated fees for check(s) returned by the client’s bank. After one check is returned, client will be required to pay by credit card.
17. Pridey Girl Petcare™ posts updates and photos via Leashtime, Instagram, Facebook, Google+ and other social media pages of the pets we care for. Client allows Pridey Girl Petcare™ to post photos and updates on Pridey Girl Petcare™ social media pages, Leashtime and text messages. Pridey Girl Petcare is the sole owner and has all rights and permission to use any photos taken by their personnel.
This Agreement was signed and/or electronically agreed upon and delivered in San Diego County, and San Diego County, State of California, shall be the only venue in which litigation action can be taken in relation to this Agreement.