1. Business Hours – While we work 365 days a year, our "office hours" are from 9 AM to 5 PM Monday through Friday. All voice mails, texts, and emails will be returned within one business day. We prefer text messaging so we can respond when we are not with our four legged clients. If you do not hear back from us, chances are we did not receive your message (we're very, very good about returning messages) so please contact us again.
1. A. Visit Windows - we provide service in visit 'windows. They are Morning 7 AM - 10 AM; Midday 11 AM to 2 PM; Afternoon 2 PM to 5 PM; and evening 5 PM to 8:00 PM. Visits outside our normal visit hours may be booked as we are available for an additional early/late service charge.
1. B. HOLIDAY PRICING: We're there for you every day of the year! Pridey Girl Petcare™ Offers Pet Sit Visits and Dog Walking Service at a 50% surcharge per daily visit for drop-in pet sitting and dog walking and overnight stays (for each stay that includes the holiday) on the following Holidays: New Years Day, Easter, Memorial Day, Fourth of July and Labor Day, Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve and Christmas Day.
2. Keys - Pridey Girl Petcare™ requires that two (2) house keys be ready for pick up at the initial meet & greet. Should a key not be ready, there is a fee for our time to come back and pick up or drop off key(s) of fifteen dollars ($15 each pick up or return).
3. Pridey Girl Petcare™ requires a client to complete their online profile (in Leashtime) prior to initial meet & greet. We will reschedule meet & greets for clients who are unable to complete their profile 24-Hours prior to our initial scheduled meet & greet.
4. Payments (and Gratuity) are due prior to first day of service for an assignment or on the first day that service is scheduled during any given month for monthly packages. We invoice through Paypal and accept most major credit cards (M/C, Visa, AmEx) and Paypal. Gratuity is never expected and always very appreciated, currently we do not have the ability to accept tips via PayPal, however, you may leave cash in a visible location with a note stating it is for your pet care associate.
5. CANCELLATIONS -
A) Pet Sit and Dog Walk Visit General (non-holiday) Cancellation Policy - Cancellations must be made via text or email. If you cancel services with less than 24 hours’ notice, you will be charged a 50% cancellation fee for each of your booked services.. Client agrees to provide more than 24 hours’ notice in order to receive a full credit and/or refund to his/her account. During our busiest time of the year on some major holidays and our Holiday Season, reservations are completely nonrefundable and non-creditable (we will indicate these reservations in writing on your invoice).
B) Overnight & Round the Clock Care Credit/CANCELLATION POLICY -
· 8+ Days - No charge, credit account in full
· 3-7 Days - 25% of total is due (75% refund)
· 0-48 Hrs - 50% of total is due (50% refund)
· Reservations that Include a Holiday - Payment in full is charged (no refunds)
C) Holidays - Reservations that include a major holiday are non-refundable and non-creditable. Major holidays include Easter, July 4th, Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Years Day.
6. Same Day Booking - In order to provide great service to our clients, we ask for care to be arranged in advance. We know that isn't always possible and in the event you need same day care, we will always strive to fit you into our schedule. To cover administrative costs to rearrange schedules, Pridey Girl Petcare reserves the right o charge a $5 'same day booking fee.'
7. Client agrees that all pets are to have current vaccinations and licenses. ALL dogs must (by law) wear a current rabies license tag.
8. A) Job Sharing - for the safety and welfare of your home, pets and our staff and due to insurance restrictions and liability reasons, we are not able to share jobs with friends, family or neighbors. Pridey Girl Petcare requires that we are the sole provider of care during vacation pet sits and overnight assignments. (In the past unexpected family visitors have let our clients dog out in the backyard, forgotten, left for the night and left the dog outside in a yard adjacent to a coyote rich canyon. Luckily, the dog was unharmed but that was when we decided we had to create a policy to protect our clients and ourselves.)
B) Friends & Family Access - For the safety of your pet care provider we must have names and contact information of any friends or family members who will have access to your home during your absence. Allowing such access may nullify our liability completely. If we arrive and see that an unexpected visitor is at your home, for our safety we will not enter your premises and may contact the police.
9. Overnight Pet Sitting - For our safety and the safety of your home, we do NOT answer doors (for anyone other than a well-marked delivery person (Fed-Ex, UPS, USPS) nor do we answer home phones during overnight assignments (no exceptions). For all non-emergency calls, please contact us by business phone, text or email and we will respond within one business day. For emergencies, we will respond ASAP.
10. Minimum Once a Day Visit (even for cats) - Occasionally we get requests to visit a pet every other day (or every third day). At Pridey Girl Petcare, we require a minimum of once daily pet sitting visits for ALL pets to insure their safety and well-being. We certainly understand that every pet owner has their own opinion on daily visits; if you agree that once a day is reasonable then Pridey Girl Petcare is a good fit!